... Funny Name, Good Tools
Terms of Sale
- My terms are pretty simple: Everything is sold on a first-come first-serve basis. The first person to send an email with a firm "I want it" and a shipping address, gets the tool.
- I guarantee everything I sell 100%. If you don't like it for any reason you can return it within 30 days..
The Ordering Process and Terms of Sale
- All tools are sold "Standard Old Tools Terms". How this works:
If you find an item you wish to purchase please send me an email with the item number and your shipping address. Once I know what items you want and your shipping address I will pack the items carefully and send them out by USPS (see below for shipping details). I will enclose an invoice for the cost of the item(s) plus actual postage costs. I will also send an email invoice through Quickbooks/Intuit once your package ships. This invoice will include a USPS tracking number. You can send payment once the item(s) arrive and you have had a chance to inspect them. If they are unacceptable for any reason just send them back. See below for payment details.
- I charge exact shipping rates. I do not charge packing, handling, or other fees.
- I ship all of my packages by USPS. I will use 1st Class mail for light items to save you money. I also utilize Regional Rate and Flat Rate boxes whenever possible to minimize costs.
- International shipping is no problem. I will ship (almost) anywhere the USPS will deliver provided you are willing to pay the shipping cost.
- If you'd like a shipping quote for a particular item please ask- it's no problem!
- I can accept PayPal, Visa/Mastercard/Amex, Venmo, or a personal check. My PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I can accept credit cards through Intuit's secure payment site via the link on the email invoice I send you once your package ships. My mailing address for checks will be on the invoice I send you. For international customers I can accept PayPal, a credit card, or a check drawn in US dollars.
View my current list of Tools For Sale.